That all black one sure looks nice. Why not make them available here in the US in unlocked CDMA?
    09-29-17 02:09 PM
    That all black one sure looks nice. Why not make them available here in the US in unlocked CDMA?
    I don't expect it but if demand keeps up or picks up, they might decide it is worth the investment in creating an all black version
    09-29-17 03:00 PM
    They forgot the CDMA one existed for the better part of this year when it comes to updates, a black one is a pipe dream.
    09-29-17 03:06 PM
    They forgot the CDMA one existed for the better part of this year when it comes to updates, a black one is a pipe dream.
    Do you really need to jump into every thread to condescendingly trash them? I think we get it. You think BlackBerry and BlackBerry Mobile suck.
    09-29-17 08:23 PM
    Do you really need to jump into every thread to condescendingly trash them? I think we get it. You think BlackBerry and BlackBerry Mobile suck.
    Not necessarily.
    But you can't deny their faults.
    A phone which is all about security and is charging a considerable premium promising monthly security updates hasn't pushed an update for the CDMA KEYᴼᴺᴱ since its launch (I believe they are still at April security patch). Calls for criticism don't you think? Doesn't have to mean they suck right?
    Although personally even I am a little critical of BlackBerry the software company because they aren't really being ahead of the game in software either.
    Rather not delivering on the their promises even.
    Priv not getting 7.0 doesn't help either. Just because something is difficult to do, doesn't mean you don't do it.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-17 08:35 PM
    Not necessarily.
    But you can't deny their faults.
    A phone which is all about security and is charging a considerable premium promising monthly security updates hasn't pushed an update for the CDMA KEYᴼᴺᴱ since its launch (I believe they are still at April security patch). Calls for criticism don't you think? Doesn't have to mean they suck right?
    Although personally even I am a little critical of BlackBerry the software company because they aren't really being ahead of the game in software either.
    Rather not delivering on the their promises even.
    Priv not getting 7.0 doesn't help either. Just because something is difficult to do, doesn't mean you don't do it.

Posted via CB10
    I am critical too don't get me wrong. Not exactly what I meant.
    Also I don't think they ever promised 7.0 for the Priv by the way.
    09-29-17 10:48 PM
    And I wonder why I have been hesitant to pull the trigger on the CDMA K1!

Posted via CB10
    09-29-17 10:59 PM
    I am critical too don't get me wrong. Not exactly what I meant.
    Also I don't think they ever promised 7.0 for the Priv by the way.
    I never said they promised.
    But I think for the price they charged and as per "normal/accepted" business practices, it should have gotten 7.0

Posted via CB10
    09-30-17 04:08 AM