So finally my whatsapp app has stopped working as the new version of whatsapp was released. I tried downloading the apk and installing it, but BB passport doesnt recognise it and the screen says that there is some problem with whatsapp, please uninstall the current version and reinstall it or contact support.

Were you guys able to install it? I already have whatsapp fix and it does not work.
    11-13-19 12:17 AM
    So finally my whatsapp app has stopped working as the new version of whatsapp was released. I tried downloading the apk and installing it, but BB passport doesnt recognise it and the screen says that there is some problem with whatsapp, please uninstall the current version and reinstall it or contact support.

Were you guys able to install it? I already have whatsapp fix and it does not work.
    Yeah, I heard about the change. Haven't updated yet, but might just for testing purposes.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-19 06:29 AM
    Yeah, I heard about the change. Haven't updated yet, but might just for testing purposes.

Posted via CB10
    Just installed version 2.19.325 and it's working fine.
    What was the exact version number you installed?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-19 07:27 AM

Welcome to CrackBerry!!!!!

Post early and post often....

If you create account you can then continue the conversation for help as we can have discussion like Ben is attempting
    11-13-19 08:08 AM

Ditto Chuck here CB Question. Don't be discouraged about creating an account; Ben as you can see is awesome, Chuck isn't too bad usually and I do my part here and there as well to support BB10. Sign up, let us know your troubles, and we'll do our best to solve them.
    11-14-19 02:00 AM