Where can I buy approved/genuine replacement pouch for my BlackBerry Classic?
    11-12-19 03:56 AM
    11-12-19 07:04 AM
    There around £8 on eBay-UK.
    11-12-19 10:46 AM
    I would look for service first and then ask how long it will be supported. Maybe when you put it away (no support), as my Classic, it won't make any difference. Regards.
    11-12-19 06:01 PM
    I would look for service first and then ask how long it will be supported. Maybe when you put it away (no support), as my Classic, it won't make any difference. Regards.
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!!!!!! Post early and post often....

Nice drive by!!! Got the AK chopper hanging out the window full clip empty on the first pass..... next time you can tell us current device
    11-12-19 08:32 PM
    Current "eye candy", a Verizon Classic SC100-3, IMEI:990004601209970 preceded by a "STYLE" and a "BOLD".

OK, you and "us" , where is a "seat" on a prepaid carrier I can purchase without "jumping through a hoop"? Anyone?

Tell me why the carriers refuse service for my Classic which previously was on a prepaid Verizon plan?

IMHO there is "Hankey Pankey" between Carriers and manufacturers. Blackberry/RIM is not allowed or won't play. Regards.
    11-13-19 12:12 PM
    Current "eye candy", a Verizon Classic SC100-3, IMEI:990004601209970 preceded by a "STYLE" and a "BOLD".

OK, you and "us" , where is a "seat" on a prepaid carrier I can purchase without "jumping through a hoop"? Anyone?

Tell me why the carriers refuse service for my Classic which previously was on a prepaid Verizon plan?

IMHO there is "Hankey Pankey" between Carriers and manufacturers. Blackberry/RIM is not allowed or won't play. Regards.
    Biggest problem you have now is VZW CDMA hardware that’s only really VZW compatible. I’m not sure if VZW itself would allow on new plan either prepaid or postpaid. New devices are LTE only but VZW is funny. You might find an MVNO for VZW that might allow your device. Have you attempted Total Wireless yet?
    11-13-19 01:41 PM
    Others have reported that the Classic doesn't meet Verizon's requirements for VoIP... which it required now that they have moved away from CDMA/3G activation. Classic for now works fine on Verizon, they just are not allowing new ones to be activated. So MVNO can't really activate it either... Best bet would be to look for an AT&T or T-Mobile MVNO...
    11-13-19 01:56 PM
    Others have reported that the Classic doesn't meet Verizon's requirements for VoIP... which it required now that they have moved away from CDMA/3G activation. Classic for now works fine on Verizon, they just are not allowing new ones to be activated. So MVNO can't really activate it either... Best bet would be to look for an AT&T or T-Mobile MVNO...
    But also need AT&T or T-Mobile Classic as the GSM vs CDMA overlap sucks
    11-13-19 01:58 PM
    Wife loves her Kyocera Pro2, another one is in our future.
    11-13-19 02:13 PM
    Wife loves her Kyocera Pro2, another one is in our future.
    Hey gramps,

There is actually word that Verizon MVNOs can activate Classics. Which carriers would you prefer to use? Feel free to PM as well; just click on my name, then PM in blue next to Posts.
    11-14-19 12:59 AM
    Ordered their SIM. That Kyocera Pro2 is a "pocket full".

Thx for all the help, EVERYONE!!! Regards.
    11-14-19 02:37 PM