Several how to questions:
    1. I have multiple email accounts, gmail, hotmail & Comcast. On home screen all 3 of these use the “M” symbol from Gmail also on the top as notifications come in they all use this M? I must have entered them incorrectly some how? I’d like to easily differentiate between these 3 accounts. How to accomplish?
    2. Notification sounds for text and multiple emails. I thought I setup different sounds for all these in settings but for some reason I can never hear any sounds when new messages are received. My notification sound setting is at its highest setting. What am doing wrong?
    09-10-18 08:01 AM
    1. I have multiple email accounts, gmail, hotmail & Comcast. On home screen all 3 of these use the “M” symbol from Gmail also on the top as notifications come in they all use this M? I must have entered them incorrectly some how? I’d like to easily differentiate between these 3 accounts. How to accomplish?
    You can't. It's a generic icon for notifications.

2. Notification sounds for text and multiple emails. I thought I setup different sounds for all these in settings but for some reason I can never hear any sounds when new messages are received. My notification sound setting is at its highest setting. What am doing wrong?
    Did you use the built-in sounds or did you set you own?
    09-10-18 03:13 PM
    Regarding emails: from settings, user & accounts , when I get into my email accounts it says my Hotmail, Comcast & Gmail accounts are “linked” to my Gmail account. What does this mean? Should/can I unlink them, would this make any difference?
    Regards to sounds: I have Not downloaded or imported anything, only using what’s on the phone itself.

Is there any type of tech help line to contact when various issues/questions come up. I know the more I use the Key2 the more little questions come up. Should I continue to post on here or email you PM you directly. I basically like the phone, what I don’t like is there is no local support for teaching and guiding me on these how to’s.
    Much appreciate your time!
    09-10-18 06:21 PM
    Regarding emails: from settings, user & accounts , when I get into my email accounts it says my Hotmail, Comcast & Gmail accounts are “linked” to my Gmail account. What does this mean? Should/can I unlink them, would this make any difference?
    I have no idea what you're referring to when you say linked. You're welcome to call BlackBerry Mobile support at any point - https://blackberrymobile.com/hotline...ervice-center/ or you can continue to ask here and members will help you. You may wish to call BlackBerry Mobile though if you're unable to test get sound notifications. I can't think of anything that would be affecting that other than a hardware issue assuming all the settings are enabled as you said they were.
    09-10-18 07:53 PM