Hi, im trying to add an event to the calendar but when adding a new account (gmail) it says that already exist the account on the phone.

i came from BB OS 10 so i dont have much knowledge in android.
    06-29-17 12:28 PM
    You only need to add your accounts once in the HUB to sync your email, contacts, and calendar. When you setup a new account you can choose which services (email, contacts, calendars) you want to use.

Use the menu in the upper left corner of the Calendar app to which accounts you are already using with it.

With the same menu you can go to Settings: Accounts and Calendar Folders to see exactly what you have subscribed to.
    You only need to add your accounts once in the HUB to sync your email, contacts, and calendar. When you setup a new account you can choose which services (email, contacts, calendars) you want to use.

Use the menu in the upper left corner of the Calendar app to which accounts you are already using with it.

With the same menu you can go to Settings: Accounts and Calendar Folders to see exactly what you have subscribed to.
    06-29-17 02:00 PM

When i go to settings in the calendar, doesn't show anny account. i added the google account in the hub (disabled the gmail app). i checked permissions and calendar is "on" for these apps...i can't add an entry to the calendar, oh my...
    06-29-17 07:06 PM
    I suggest you look at your Accounts under Settings in the Hub. You should see your Google account there.

If you delete the account from the Hub and then set it up again you should be able to choose to subscribe to your GMail calendar, contacts, and email (or not) as you choose.
    06-29-17 07:43 PM
    I suggest you look at your Accounts under Settings in the Hub. You should see your Google account there.

If you delete the account from the Hub and then set it up again you should be able to choose to subscribe to your GMail calendar, contacts, and email (or not) as you choose.
    i deleted the account and added again in Hub and the problem persists.
    06-30-17 05:05 AM
    solved, deleted the account in the settings -accounts and entered again.
    07-01-17 09:24 AM