Hello guys
    I bought my BlackBerry Passport a few weeks ago, I just love this unique design, I love the built quality, the square design is so beautiful, keyboard is awesome, this device is so different from other phone's in the market.
    I want so badly to use my BB passport as my first phone, unfortunately the absence of many applications that is needed for me such as bank apps and more does not appear in the playstore?
    This make me sad, and it make me wonder why the he'll did not BlackBerry just not provided and made an android powered BB passport? I mean look at this device, released in 2014 and still so good in many ways such as Battery and other top features, so can you just imagine what and how the BB Passport would look like and which features it would have in 2020 , powered by android? I think that if they would continued to developing this device until recent days, it would be mind blowing.
    I seriously think there is a market for the BB passport, it has been sold in more than 250 000 units, so clearly they're more than just me that loves this Phone . Even though i have the latest iPhone 11 and top a top Sony android device i wanted a BB passport. I think that many people around the globe would upgrade and buy one (I am from Sweden) especially in the US and Canada.
    Unfortunately BlackBerry does not make the phones anymore, but I really hope that TCL take the decision and start to produce one..
    Does any body know if it actually might be?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-19 11:53 AM
    Pretty sure it's not in the cards.
    12-30-19 12:50 PM
    Hello guys
    I bought my BlackBerry Passport a few weeks ago, I just love this unique design, I love the built quality, the square design is so beautiful, keyboard is awesome, this device is so different from other phone's in the market.
    I want so badly to use my BB passport as my first phone, unfortunately the absence of many applications that is needed for me such as bank apps and more does not appear in the playstore?
    This make me sad, and it make me wonder why the he'll did not BlackBerry just not provided and made an android powered BB passport? I mean look at this device, released in 2014 and still so good in many ways such as Battery and other top features, so can you just imagine what and how the BB Passport would look like and which features it would have in 2020 , powered by android? I think that if they would continued to developing this device until recent days, it would be mind blowing.
    I seriously think there is a market for the BB passport, it has been sold in more than 250 000 units, so clearly they're more than just me that loves this Phone . Even though i have the latest iPhone 11 and top a top Sony android device i wanted a BB passport. I think that many people around the globe would upgrade and buy one (I am from Sweden) especially in the US and Canada.
    Unfortunately BlackBerry does not make the phones anymore, but I really hope that TCL take the decision and start to produce one..

Posted via CB10
    TCL seems to be done with BlackBerry....

A company call Unihertz has done an Android Passport to a degree.... but the Titan hasn't captured very much attention, as it's only sold just over 3K units so far.
    12-30-19 01:49 PM
    Hello guys

Posted via CB10
    The screen ratio wasn't permitted on Android at the time, and no one is around today at BlackBerry Limited or BlackBerry Mobile to care anymore about devices.
    12-30-19 01:56 PM