I love my BB, had a few over the years, needed an update so went with the key1. I have some questions though, as i'm beginning to get frustrated with the new configuration and settings.

I was using google to find a friends house. when i got there i went to txt, and my screen consistently went dark/grey. this happened again when at the grocery store in the parking lot when using bbm. i checked settigns and can not find a solution?
    03-30-18 12:29 PM
    I love my BB, had a few over the years, needed an update so went with the key1. I have some questions though, as i'm beginning to get frustrated with the new configuration and settings.

I was using google to find a friends house. when i got there i went to txt, and my screen consistently went dark/grey. this happened again when at the grocery store in the parking lot when using bbm. i checked settigns and can not find a solution?
    Have you checked if adaptive brightness is on? Settings then display. Turn it off and see if that fixes your issue.
    03-30-18 01:11 PM
    tried that, is not the issue. I made changes to the brightness, like you mentioned, however, some requirements still have me back arrowing twice before i can complete a txt or bbm. if i do it twice, then its good, however for no reason i know, it works or requires 2 taps on back arrow to work
    03-31-18 03:11 AM
    tried that, is not the issue. I made changes to the brightness, like you mentioned, however, some requirements still have me back arrowing twice before i can complete a txt or bbm. if i do it twice, then its good, however for no reason i know, it works or requires 2 taps on back arrow to work
    If you are composing a BBM from the hub and want to go back to the hub, use the top back arrow in the BBM app (top left side of screen) and that should take you back direct to the hub with one tap.
    03-31-18 09:42 AM