Hi guys,

I have a question on the Android models of Blackberry: DTEK 50, 60 and the Keyone. If there is an attachment in an email, where is it displayed, on the top or bottom of the message? I have been a Blackberry user for more than 10 years now and only recently our company switched to IPhone for business. I hate it very much, one of the most annoying part is that all attachments are displayed on the bottom of the message and if you there are 20 trailing mails, a person needs to scroll all the way down to find an attachment. I am definitely going back to Blackberry, but here there are no demo units in the mobile shops and nobody can give me clarity on where the attachments are displayed. There are certain Android phones that also display attachment on the very bottom of the message. Can you please help?
    06-07-17 01:45 PM
    The Hub app displays them at the top.

It should be noted that one could use an Android BlackBerry without the Hub (Gmail, Outlook, etc), and one can use the Hub on a non-BlackBerry Android.
    06-07-17 02:12 PM