Guys..are there any apps in BlackBerry which allows us to restrict internet connection to a particular app alone?
    Like I want to restrict my whatsapp alone from connecting to internet..
    If not..is there any way by which I could do that?

08-23-15 12:29 AM
    Thats the big 'push-pull' thing with mixing android with BlackBerry = mixing oil and water. Android's permissions are generally (i think ALLWAYS) set to all-or-nothing, or, "you have to let me do anything i want or you cant use me at all.' I have a long-standing rule, coming from my first phone being android, to leave data turned off except when i specifically am actively using it. And, i have just deleted a number of android ports that i had paid for that i didn't like the permissions requirements they demanded.

I dont THINK android apps with internet permissions can override that, but I'm not sure. (they sure can on android!)

If I'm mistaken on this i sure would like to know too.
    08-23-15 09:29 AM
    Wen I check the device monitor some apps that I don't even use connects to the Internet automatically,...
    There is an inbuillt option in ios to restrict mobile data..apps can b used in android phones..i need to knw whether I can use apps in BlackBerry for the same..

08-23-15 09:53 AM
    There's an app called apk permission remover in the play store that allows you to remove permissions, but some apps won't work without those permissions set. So you'll have to see if it'll work on whatsapp.

08-23-15 11:18 AM
    Thannx for the posts guys..bt I think there is nothing like internet restriction in BlackBerry..

08-23-15 02:21 PM