Home CrackBerry Q&A > Ask a Question

Need help with a KEY2 bootloader problem

Asked: May 06 2021 | 11:46 am EDT 302 Views 2 Answers

I need your help, cause I never used an autoloader before and I don’t want to brick my KEY2. Here’s the how-to I found here on CB:

1. Download autoloader on PC.
2. Remove your device password.
3. Turn it off. Once off, hold the power button down until you feel a vibration and then immediately release the power button and hold down the down volume button. That's the bootloader screen.
4. Plug it in.
5. Run flashallnowipe from your PC.

Everything done as described. But my PC shows following warning:

If device is not in fastboot mode. Please switch to fastboot mode by holding the power and volume down key for 30s.

But my KEY2 is in bootloader mode! What can I do? Thanks for your help in advance.

More Answers

May 06 2021 | 12:18 pm EDT conite

I need your help, cause I never used an autoloader before and I don’t want to brick my KEY2. Here’s the how-to I found here on CB:

1.Download autoloader on PC.
2.Remove your device password.
3.Turn it off. Once off, hold the power button down until you feel a vibration and then immediately release the power button and hold down the down volume button. That's the bootloader screen.
4.Plug it in.
5.Run flashallnowipe from your PC.

Everything done as described. But my PC shows following warning:

If device is not in fastboot mode. Please switch to fastboot mode by holding the power and volume down key for 30s.

But my KEY2 is in bootloader mode! What can I do? Thanks for your help in advance.
You are having a connection issue.

Try another USB port or cable.

Did you install the BlackBerry Android USB driver?

https://mega.nz/file/YVI0VKpR#38iPAM...Q2t1X-Ro2M82WI