I can't make this two Emails work on my BlackBerry. There is always a Problem with the SMTP. I need this Two Emails so Badly because my Contacts are saved there all.

If it's possible not to use a other App only the Email in Settings.

Thank you already guys for helping me.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-16 02:56 PM
    Hey,
    Have every heard about LogicMail ?
    If no ! with this app you can enjoy IMAP and Pop as Gmail and Hotmail + use more than 1 account at the same time.
    and here's an OTA LINK to download the Application: www.LogicMail.org/ota

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300
    04-23-16 03:08 PM
    It's an app. I want to make it work with the pre installed Email in the Settings for my BlackBerry Passport SE.

It worked also before with my BlackBerry Q10 but I don't have it any more, that was a long time ago.

But thank you very much for giving me an option

Posted via CB10
    04-23-16 03:14 PM
    I can't make this two Emails work on my BlackBerry. There is always a Problem with the SMTP. I need this Two Emails so Badly because my Contacts are saved there all.

If it's possible not to use a other App only the Email in Settings.

Thank you already guys for helping me.

Posted via CB10
    What is the error you're receiving? Generally speaking they integrate well with BB10.
    04-23-16 03:27 PM
    It tells me that the IMAP Server has changed or is incorrect. But I didn't changed it. I only entered my Email Adresse and my Password. But all the Settings are already entered from BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-16 02:12 AM
    It tells me that the IMAP Server has changed or is incorrect. But I didn't changed it. I only entered my Email Adresse and my Password. But all the Settings are already entered from BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Make sure the settings are:

Server address: imap.gmail.com
    Port: 993
    Encryption: ssl

SMTP: smtp.gmail.com
    Port: 465
    Encryption : ssl

If that's correct then try to sign in to your account from the web version on Gmail: https://mail.google.com then try signing in to the mail app again.

If that fails then try http://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha and sign in.
    04-24-16 02:30 AM
    The Settings are all Correct, I was logging also in. But no effect. I still have the same information that the SMTP Is not correct or not active. But my account is working on my computer. I really don't know any more what to do. Is the problem only on my device or others also have encountered this.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-16 03:12 AM
    Delete the accounts. Disconnect from your network connections, turn mobile and wireless off. Restart the phone. Reconnect your network connections and setup the accounts... or have you tried that already?
    04-24-16 10:31 AM
    Yes I tried it also already I still get this Information
    Need Help with Gmail and Gmx Email Accounts-img_20160424_222628.png

Posted via CB10
    04-24-16 10:56 AM
    For confirmation: You did the unlock captcha from the phone? And it didn't make a difference?

Are you certain you have IMAP and POP enabled in your email account settings from the web?
    04-24-16 10:58 AM
    Sorry I don't know what capcha is.

But according to the IMAP and Pop enable, I didn't do something about it yet. Because I don't know how.

I used all my accounts without any problems and I got my BlackBerry Passport SE just yesterday.

The phone that I used before doesn't had any problems with the email accounts.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-16 11:05 AM
    Sorry I don't know what capcha is.

But according to the IMAP and Pop enable, I didn't do something about it yet. Because I don't know how.

I used all my accounts without any problems and I got my BlackBerry Passport SE just yesterday.

The phone that I used before doesn't had any problems with the email accounts.

Posted via CB10
    If you've used the same accounts on other devices with IMAP then it's set up but verify from the computer Gmail settings (the gear icon) in the top right corner, Settings... check that IMAP is enabled.

Your Google username uses the gmx.de domain?

The captcha is referred to in post #6, above. If you haven't clicked it then do so from the Passport and retry your setup. It's a security measure of google.
    04-24-16 11:17 AM
    Yes I use gmx there.

I can't find the gear simbole on the top right corner.

There was never a problem to use my accounts only now. And the bigger problem is that my contacts are all there.

I even tried it already with other apps to make it run but they also have all the same problem. So I guess I really have to try to enable something from the account it self but I don't know how.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-16 12:54 PM
    Yes I use gmx there.

I can't find the gear simbole on the top right corner.

There was never a problem to use my accounts only now. And the bigger problem is that my contacts are all there.

I even tried it already with other apps to make it run but they also have all the same problem. So I guess I really have to try to enable something from the account it self but I don't know how.

Posted via CB10
    Sign into google from your computer and then paste this URL:
    https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#settings/fwdandpop
    04-24-16 01:22 PM