Hey Crackberry community, my name is Max, i'm from germany and i'm desperately looking for help.

Half a year ago DHL lost my parcel with a brand new priv in it, when I wanted to send it to my austrian friend. Because I had trouble with them paying my loss over 6 months, though the parcel was insured, I now have to take some legal steps against them. The amount of money you get by refund depends on the replacement cost at the specific day I mailed the parcel.
    Because I bought the Priv 2 weeks before I mailed it to my friend the official bill doesn't count for checking the replacement cost. btw I bought it directly from the blackberry online store (german version). So here is my question:

How can I get a official confirmation of anyone working for Blackberry or Digital River (they are responsible for the logistics I think) about the offical price of the Blackberry Priv on November, 28th in the official Blackberry Online Store?

it must be around 550€. I think it's not hard to look it up for them because I think they have any kind of register or data about the price history in their store. I would have contacted Blackberry Customer Service by my own but I couldn't find any E-Mail address.

Maybe someone can help me out by any information, it would be so great!
    Big thanks in advance,

Max.
    05-09-17 06:19 AM
    I got to this site from a Deutchland IP address:

https://salesforce.services.blackber...generalinquiry
    05-09-17 07:50 AM
    Did you pay by credit card or Paypal? You should have confirmation there of when and how much you paid...
    05-09-17 04:16 PM
    Did you pay by credit card or Paypal? You should have confirmation there of when and how much you paid...
    He has the receipt from the two week prior when he bought it, he's saying that when he later shipped it the shipper will only cover the value of the item at the time it was shipped (or probable thereafter whatever is cheaper).

I assume that at some point, they offered to replace it at current value... but he no longer needed the device and wanted the cash. Rules change per carrier and per market - I expect he has a long fight ahead of him.

I had an issue when I sent a Camera I had bought for one of my kids.... just declared the value and paid for the extra coverage. When it disappeared in shipping, they sent me a check for the declared value.... Might have been a box of rocks... they didn't care, they lost it.
    Harald Cerny 60 likes this.
    05-09-17 04:55 PM
    yes I paid by credit card. but it doesn't matter what I did pay because it matters what the phone costed when I mailed the parcel. I think DHL want to have this information because they hope that the phone was getting cheaper in the time between when I buyed it from blackberry and when I mailed it.
    05-09-17 04:55 PM
    Max, did the link I posted help you?
    05-10-17 02:10 AM
    i just sended them my order number and now i'm waiting for their answer. but big thanks, lets see
    Rico4you likes this.
    05-13-17 09:48 AM
    Sehr gut. Viel glück
    05-13-17 12:37 PM
    i just sended them my order number and now i'm waiting for their answer. but big thanks, lets see
    Hello just in case you need other emails / phone numbers to contact BlackBerry.
    Good luck
    05-14-17 05:40 AM