I want to switch to bb classic as my android is ruining my studies, but I am anxious about the bb 10 browser, does it still can handle websites well? Does it browse youtube and heavy websites well till date? And if you kindly let me know does bb 10 still can run whatsapp android version using whatfixer?
    01-10-19 05:29 AM
    You can basically forget about the Classic - the CPU is outdated. Don't let anyone else tell you it's fine. It is not.

Get a Passport and download Kiwi Browser and you should be good to go. WhatsApp should work.

Be advised that BB10 will be EOL, End Of Life, in about one year. The phone may or may not work correctly then.

I had the same problems you are facing, my phone eating too much time of my study times. I tried getting a Classic, but quickly went back, as the Classic was outdated and unreliable with android WhatsApp.

Get an app blocker, set certain apps as not usable, let a relative create an app password and do not let them give it to you. You won't be able to use your apps you are addicted to.

With this method, I did clean my time from youtube, Instagram and the web generally and did become way more productive.
    01-10-19 08:42 AM
    I want to switch to bb classic as my android is ruining my studies, but I am anxious about the bb 10 browser, does it still can handle websites well? Does it browse youtube and heavy websites well till date? And if you kindly let me know does bb 10 still can run whatsapp android version using whatfixer?
    It would be easier to log out of/uninstall whatever is distracting you than to hamstring yourself by moving to BB10, especially since browsing the Internet and using WhatsApp are necessities.
    01-10-19 09:47 AM
    It would be easier to log out of/uninstall whatever is distracting you than to hamstring yourself by moving to BB10, especially since browsing the Internet and using WhatsApp are necessities.
    This.
    01-10-19 10:29 AM
    You might want to ask yourself if YouTube and "heavy" websites might be part of what is "ruining your studies," but to answer your question, the BlackBerry browser works fine with YouTube, but can struggle with heavily scripted websites.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    01-10-19 10:33 AM