so i bought a blackberry today and it has that previous owners black berry i d on so i tried to re set the password obviously its been sent to his e mail address, so I'm really lost over tried to google it and still nothing i can't download anything on the devices as it requires his id and password can anyone help me please
    10-16-18 01:45 PM
    Have you tried a factory reset? What model of Blackberry?
    10-16-18 07:54 PM
    so i bought a blackberry today and it has that previous owners black berry i d on so i tried to re set the password obviously its been sent to his e mail address, so I'm really lost over tried to google it and still nothing i can't download anything on the devices as it requires his id and password can anyone help me please
    Hey CB Question,

It is actually possible to do this with a developer OS autoloader. PM me for more details.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-18 09:32 PM
    I will of course want to verify how you purchased the device, that it wasn't stolen, etc...just in case that needed to be said.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-18 09:34 PM