So here is my dilemma; I live in a house at the bottom of a hill, and it has metal siding. I have been with iPhone for years, and am finally fed up. I am on Verizon and can't switch, it's paid for by my work, and need some advice on what to do.

I know that Wifi-Calling is going to be a crap shoot. I have read forums that if it is already on your account, which it is for me and my XS Max, there's a chance it could work. Has anyone on Verizon been able to get Wifi-Calling on the Key2 or Key2 LE?

Secondly, they offer a Signal Booster for $250 bucks, which I am considering getting. However, when you check compatibility on Verizon's site, it says it will not work with the Key2 or Key2 LE. Has anyone had any luck with a Signal Booster of any kind? I have seen ones from Weboot all the way to $50.00 ones from China on eBay.

I am desperate to switch and any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
    07-16-19 05:20 PM
    If your staying with Verizon the only real choice is the K2 LE unfortunately as it's Verizon certified even though the K2 will work Verizon might block it in the future... The booster I run at home is the surecall flare and works amazing for the around $200 it goes for i finally filled in my dead zones in the house!
    07-16-19 06:31 PM
    You are a LIFE SAVER! That's the perfect price! Thank you so so much!
    07-17-19 08:22 AM
    Aside from being (officially) compatible with Verizon, the LE has the best cellular reception thanks to the plastic build.
    whitieiii likes this.
    07-18-19 10:02 AM
    Ya you loose 2GB of ram and no Swype keyboard on LE also which I'm don't like that I would get less ram on the LE
    07-19-19 12:36 AM