I have the Classic and it has completely stopped working. I personally don't use apps or need anything fancy - just the following:

Physical Keyboard
    Decent camera
    Cursor
    The one app I need is the BlackBerry one to get my work email

I have read others' comments in online discussions and get lost with all the references to things I don't understand and would never use. Can anyone point me to what phone is right for me or should I get another Classic?

Thank you.
    02-04-20 09:59 PM
    I have the Classic and it has completely stopped working. I personally don't use apps or need anything fancy - just the following:

Physical Keyboard
    Decent camera
    Cursor

I have read others' comments in online discussions and get lost with all the references to things I don't understand and would never use. Can anyone point me to what phone is right for me or should I get another Classic?

Thank you.
    Any of the Key devices would fit your needs. Only you can answer about your budget or condition constraints.
    02-05-20 11:33 AM
    Get a KEY2 LE
    02-05-20 12:16 PM

Physical Keyboard
    Decent camera
    Cursor

Thank you.
    Get the Key2 LE and be aware it’s the last model being made. There’s an official announcement.
    02-05-20 12:37 PM
    Are you saying your Classic is dead, dark, won't turn on, won't charge? Or has something specific stopped working as it used to?

Physical Keyboard
    Decent camera
    Cursor

Thank you.

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    02-07-20 07:31 PM
    To answer your question about what is wrong with my Classic:
    -It will charge but not with my charger! Using my colleagues at work
    -Then runs out of battery pretty quickly. I am basically keeping it off.
    -When I go to emails or texts, it says "preparing Blackberry hub" and the screen keeps flashing
    -If go to browser, does not look normal. Has search bar across the bottom but when I type something in, it just goes blank.
    -Can't access photos
    -When I click the Blackberry button, only Settings appears
    -On the positive front:
    >Under Settings, I can click on Blackberry Protect and that takes me to a site on the internet and from there I can go to other sites
    >Can access contacts
    > Can make phone calls
    02-24-20 08:03 PM
    The only place that still has the Key2 LE is Amazon (which I've never used before). GoTalk has the regular Key2 if I can't get the LE but since you all recommended the LE, I would prefer to go with that. However Amazon seems to have multiple types which I wasn't expecting. I don't know what most of the descriptors mean. On one hand, I'm sure they are all fine for my minimal needs so I was just going to get the cheapest but now I'm thinking of getting the most expensive one (first one) b/c it says US warranty (the only thing I understand) which the others don't seem to have and is not "international version" whatever that means. Figured I would check in with you helpful people first.

>BlackBerry KEY2 LE GSM Unlocked Android Smartphone, 64GB, 13MP Rear Dual Camera, Android 8.1 Oreo (U.S. Warranty) – $510
    >BlackBerry KEY2 LE (BBE100-4) 64GB, Dual SIM, Dual 13MP+5MP Camera, 4GB RAM, GSM Unlocked International Model, No Warranty - $469
    >BlackBerry KEY2 LE (Lite) Dual-SIM (64GB, BBE100-4, QWERTZ Keypad, GSM Only, No CDMA) Factory Unlocked 4G Smartphone International Version - $459
    >BlackBerry KEY2 LE (BBE-100-4) 64GB, Dual SIM, Dual 13MP+5MP Camera, 4GB RAM, GSM Unlocked International Model, No Warranty - $449
    >BlackBerry KEY2 LE (Lite) Dual-SIM (64GB, BBE100-4, QWERTY Keypad) (GSM Only, No CDMA) Factory Unlocked 4G Smartphone - International Version - $459
    02-24-20 08:20 PM
    The only place that still has the Key2 LE is Amazon (which I've never used before). GoTalk has the regular Key2 if I can't get the LE but since you all recommended the LE, I would prefer to go with that. However Amazon seems to have multiple types which I wasn't expecting. I don't know what most of the descriptors mean. On one hand, I'm sure they are all fine for my minimal needs so I was just going to get the cheapest but now I'm thinking of getting the most expensive one (first one) b/c it says US warranty (the only thing I understand) which the others don't seem to have and is not "international version" whatever that means. Figured I would check in with you helpful people first.

>BlackBerry KEY2 LE GSM Unlocked Android Smartphone, 64GB, 13MP Rear Dual Camera, Android 8.1 Oreo (U.S. Warranty) – $510
    >BlackBerry KEY2 LE (BBE100-4) 64GB, Dual SIM, Dual 13MP+5MP Camera, 4GB RAM, GSM Unlocked International Model, No Warranty - $469
    >BlackBerry KEY2 LE (Lite) Dual-SIM (64GB, BBE100-4, QWERTZ Keypad, GSM Only, No CDMA) Factory Unlocked 4G Smartphone International Version - $459
    >BlackBerry KEY2 LE (BBE-100-4) 64GB, Dual SIM, Dual 13MP+5MP Camera, 4GB RAM, GSM Unlocked International Model, No Warranty - $449
    >BlackBerry KEY2 LE (Lite) Dual-SIM (64GB, BBE100-4, QWERTY Keypad) (GSM Only, No CDMA) Factory Unlocked 4G Smartphone - International Version - $459
    Chuck recommended Key2 Le to you when it was available on BestBuy for $250. Now, it is no longer available.

If you keep waiting longer, you might not find any BlackBerry devices left.

I still recommend you get it from GoTalk, because you will get a one year warranty from that only official BlackBerry seller at this moment.
    02-24-20 09:29 PM
    Also, in case your carrier happens to be Verizon Wireless, the only version of the LE they officially support is the BBE100-5. So check that model number first.

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-01-20 12:28 AM

If you keep waiting longer, you might not find any BlackBerry devices left.
    There will always be someone somewhere who is selling his/her device.

If you meant "brand new with 1 year manufacturer warranty" then yes, might not be available much longer.
    03-01-20 08:44 AM