For about a month now I realized that when I'm watching a video it does not rotate to fit the full screen horizontally like it use to. I've performed the test all my gyroscope and everything seems to be working fine but for the life of me just can't figure out why it won't rotate. At 1 st I thought it was the screen protector as it started to bubble, so I removed it but to no avail still won't rotate. Also on a side not just to confirm what another person posted about the way it looks without the oem screen protector on Z30 is amazing everything looks brighter and crisper.
    By the way I'm using official os 10.2.1.3063
    Any suggestions?

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    01-28-15 04:04 PM
    I'm sure you've tried a few, if not all, of these:

- Confirmed rotation lock isn't on
    - Performed a reset (button on top)
    - Hard reset (gold both up and down buttons on side of phone. It will take a screen pic but keep holding and the phone will shut off and restart)

My wife's iPad, funny enough, had the same problem yesterday. A tablet reset solved the problem.
    Originalloverman likes this.
    01-28-15 04:27 PM
    Face palm.... my rotation lock was on lol I tried everything expect that lol, my finger probably pressed it by accident. thank you very much for your suggestions much appreciated. I also didn't know that would trigger a restart I just normally hold down the power button and chose what I what to do.

01-29-15 09:51 AM
    Face palm.... my rotation lock was on lol I tried everything expect that lol, my finger probably pressed it by accident. thank you very much for your suggestions much appreciated. I also didn't know that would trigger a restart I just normally hold down the power button and chose what I what to do.

Face palm indeed

Glad you figured it out.

The difference between reset on top and holding both camera buttons is similar to powering down Windows via the start menu versus holding down the power button while Windows is running.
    Don't really recommend the second one tbh unless you really need to do it
    01-29-15 10:17 AM
    Face palm indeed

Glad you figured it out.

The difference between reset on top and holding both camera buttons is similar to powering down Windows via the start menu versus holding down the power button while Windows is running.
    Don't really recommend the second one tbh unless you really need to do it
    Yes I'm aware well unless you want to fry your hard drive. Thank you again.

01-30-15 11:50 AM