1. I-waste-my-money-on-blackberry's Avatar
    Hello everyone

I have a Z10 (I know I waste my money), and it was working fine in the beginning. After a the first update for OS, my Viber stopped working with my cell phone data service (I am in Sweden and I have a Comviq sim card! After other updates during these 4 month that I have it, my Skype app stopped working with data service too! But both of these apps are working very well on WiFi!
    I know the first option is buying a new "iPhone" which is the best in the whole world, but beside this expensive idea,
    Do you have any idea what should I do or how to fix it?
    07-21-14 12:53 PM
    Could it be you spent all your monthly data, causing your carrier to lower your Internet speed until the end of the month?
    07-21-14 01:15 PM
  3. I-waste-my-money-on-blackberry's Avatar
    Could it be you spent all your monthly data, causing your carrier to lower your Internet speed until the end of the month?
    Hey buddy

of course no! I charged even other price plans and also I bought more surf to see if it is a problem or not! and it is strange because I remove skype app and re-install it, then I use data service, it works very well, but if I connect my cell phone to WiFi and open skype and then again try to use it on data service, it doesn't go online any more! Untill I use skype on data service it is fine, first log in on WiFi would cause stop going online on data service again! I am so confused. BTW all other applications works very well on data service, like maps and browsers and any new app except Skype and Viber!
    07-21-14 01:35 PM
    Ok, well then I hope for you someone else can chime in on this one. I don't use either apps, so I wouldn't know what else could be causing this issue. Sorry.
    07-21-14 05:03 PM
    Go into Settings, then tap Mobile Network. Data Services should be on. Check the other settings for roaming and such.
    07-21-14 05:24 PM