Blackberry Key2

Let me start by saying I just cleaned my phone with an anti-bacterial wipe, because it has been having a problem lately, where it scrolls up and down and left and right on its own.
    I read somewhere, I should clean it.

So... maybe I cleaned it wrong.

I don't know if it's the "Vibration Processor" or what-not, but it is audibly flickering.

The only way I can describe this, is that on occasion, I have played this game with a Prize Wheel, it makes a vibrating sound and feel when the wheel spins - getting slower as it slows down to a stop.

The sound/vibration is exactly like the fast spinning wheel - only my phone glitch is faster and faster and non-stop.

When the phone is sleeping/dark, it stops.
    When I press the side bar to wake up my phone, it begins again, frantically - I cannot swipe anything as it does whatever it likes, and I can't unlock.

After I kept trying, I have unlocked, and it still happens - this is like a fight.
    I can't swipe or tap anything, but I am able to drag down the drop-down menu.
    If I hold that open, no sound, no vibration. All is calm.
    But I cannot tap anything in the drop down, like weather, messages, or notifications.

My Blackberry KeyONE lasted almost forever (had to replace the battery once, and in the end, one key fell off), but I only bought this Key2 maybe a year ago...?

Please someone tell me how to fix this.

EDIT: I'm sorry I can't figure out how to reply to comments from a desktop.
    I believe this phone issue might be called "Ghost Touch".
    (I looked up how to fix a haunted phone)
    https://www.makeuseof.com/how-to-fix...oblem-android/
    Last edited by MardiShakti; 01-20-23 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Adding More Info
    01-20-23 07:47 PM
    Blackberry Key2

Let me start by saying I just cleaned my phone with an anti-bacterial wipe, because it has been having a problem lately, where it scrolls up and down and left and right on its own.
    I read somewhere, I should clean it.

So... maybe I cleaned it wrong.

I don't know if it's the "Vibration Processor" or what-not, but it is audibly flickering.

The only way I can describe this, is that on occasion, I have played this game with a Prize Wheel, it makes a vibrating sound and feel when the wheel spins - getting slower as it slows down to a stop.

The sound/vibration is exactly like the fast spinning wheel - only my phone glitch is faster and faster and non-stop.

When the phone is sleeping/dark, it stops.
    When I press the side bar to wake up my phone, it begins again, frantically - I cannot swipe anything as it does whatever it likes, and I can't unlock.

After I kept trying, I have unlocked, and it still happens - this is like a fight.
    I can't swipe or tap anything, but I am able to drag down the drop-down menu.
    If I hold that open, no sound, no vibration. All is calm.
    But I cannot tap anything in the drop down, like weather, messages, or notifications.

My Blackberry KeyONE lasted almost forever (had to replace the battery once, and in the end, one key fell off), but I only bought this Key2 maybe a year ago...?

Please someone tell me how to fix this.
    Yes but it's only a year newer than KEYone so it's about 5 years old
    01-20-23 07:49 PM
    It has calmed down, thank god.
    I think I must have cleaned it wrong, and the original Ghost Touch was probably caused by the phone case, which is probably too tight.
    I never used a Phone-Case with my KeyONE.
    01-21-23 10:08 PM