I have a BB passport and my buddy a BB Q10. We could always text but now he does not receive mine unless he writes me one, then my texts show up. he can email or call me. It is like my number is "blocked " from him receiving texts. He has deleted my contact and re entered. Entered the number under a different name. Pulled the battery to re boot. Nothing works so he can now receive a text from me when I send it. Any ideas??
    08-22-16 06:03 PM
    I have a BB passport and my buddy a BB Q10. We could always text but now he does not receive mine unless he writes me one, then my texts show up. he can email or call me. It is like my number is "blocked " from him receiving texts. He has deleted my contact and re entered. Entered the number under a different name. Pulled the battery to re boot. Nothing works so he can now receive a text from me when I send it. Any ideas??
    Sounds like you'll just have to replace your friend. This is just unfortunate situation where you two have drifted too far apart and therefore, your texts do not reach him anymore....

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-22-16 06:06 PM
    What if you try calling him? Does the call go through? If not, then you're probably blocked. Not familiar enough with the deep settings on BB10 but maybe there's a way to show blocked numbers in the phone app?
    08-22-16 06:27 PM