I was reading something on my browser (had about 25-30 tabs) when my screen froze and faded to black (like when you leave your screen untouched for a certain amount of time). Battery power was about 25+% so I was plugged in to the charger when this happened. Igrann was open in the background. I tried to restart but nothing happened (no restart or turn off message on the screen). I went to sleep thinking it would resolve itself (thought it was a power issue) but I woke up three hours later and still nothing. I unplugged the phone from the charger and the lock screen appeared. I tried swiping up to unlock but the phone was still unresponsive and the lock screen faded to black. I plugged it back in and the lock screen appeared again. I tried to call my phone and there was a long period of silence before being told my number was unreachable. Sensor doesn't seem to be blinking nor is LED. Can't detect a USB connection to a computer either.

I've only just bought it in March. The sensor thing happened once before but a restart solved that for me. Frozen screen might have occurred once or twice before as well but again, restart was helpful.
    07-02-16 03:27 PM
    Try a hard reset by holding power button in for thirty seconds.
    07-02-16 06:23 PM
    Yeah I would hard reset it to or at least turn of the power and give it some time and then turn it on again and if nothing happens then a factory reset I would say

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 04:28 AM
    25 tabs open in browser is a lot. It's likely you just ran out of heap or stack.

��� вℓα�квєяяу ραѕѕρσят ѕιℓνєя є∂ιтιση ���
    07-03-16 11:49 AM