Hi All my Q5 isn't turning on after interrupted security wipe and gives me am icon to be connected to a PC through USB , i did so but blackberry link isn't recognizing it ! However i went through past forms about that and i tried even to" reload device software " from perfence on blackberry link but i always got "there was an error updating your software "
    I have tried to download a software through my PC also but always got stuck at the very first step < connect to Bootrom:- >> it doesn't load any further even though Blackberry is connected to PC by the original Cable .
    And my Q5 isn't turning on , as i've mentioned in the problem above it just gives me 2 screens one is the famous black screen with blackberry logo and then quickly the screen to which have 3 icons " Mobile , cable , and PC" and that's it
    Any idea how can i solve it ?! I really miss my Q5 and want it back
    03-31-17 06:33 PM
    Hi All my Q5 isn't turning on after interrupted security wipe and gives me am icon to be connected to a PC through USB , i did so but blackberry link isn't recognizing it ! However i went through past forms about that and i tried even to" reload device software " from perfence on blackberry link but i always got "there was an error updating your software "
    I have tried to download a software through my PC also but always got stuck at the very first step < connect to Bootrom:- >> it doesn't load any further even though Blackberry is connected to PC by the original Cable .
    And my Q5 isn't turning on , as i've mentioned in the problem above it just gives me 2 screens one is the famous black screen with blackberry logo and then quickly the screen to which have 3 icons " Mobile , cable , and PC" and that's it
    Any idea how can i solve it ?! I really miss my Q5 and want it back
    Hopefully you have a back up of your data. Go to the leaked bb10 OS sections of the forum. Read the tutorial and grab an autoloader for your device . That should get you back up and running
    04-02-17 09:37 AM