I've been having issues for the last few days trying to get it to charge. At first it was just that it wouldn't charge on certain chargers.Now it doesn't seem to want to charger with and cords. And it is only displaying the battery 0% but doesn't charger anything, and has a solid red constant LED light while plugged in. I don't know what else to do. Oh and also ive already done the hold down the button restart things.
    05-13-18 03:01 PM
    I've been having issues for the last few days trying to get it to charge. At first it was just that it wouldn't charge on certain chargers.Now it doesn't seem to want to charger with and cords. And it is only displaying the battery 0% but doesn't charger anything, and has a solid red constant LED light while plugged in. I don't know what else to do. Oh and also ive already done the hold down the button restart things.
    Use compressed air to clean out your USB port - maybe something is in there preventing pin contact.
    05-13-18 03:38 PM
    Thank you i will try
    05-13-18 03:52 PM
    Did compressed air work? I have the same problem at present (though with battery level actually dropping when its off and plugged in.
    02-24-19 09:56 AM