Also my hands sometimes feel as if I'm getting some charge coming from the sides of devices when holdin
    07-06-16 09:55 PM
    Also my hands sometimes feel as if I'm getting some charge coming from the sides of devices when holdin
    It not charge is a bit of low frequency dc current or earth leaking from the matel sides of the fone. It's specially when ur feet are touching the ground (acting as a solid ground) and you are holding your fone while charging.
    Plus it's normal for the fone to be hot while charging specially using wireless charging.
    It not charge is a bit of low frequency dc current or earth leaking from the matel sides of the fone. It's specially when ur feet are touching the ground (acting as a solid ground) and you are holding your fone while charging.
    Plus it's normal for the fone to be hot while charging specially using wireless charging.
    07-07-16 06:04 AM