the cable will not go into the charging port. i have heard this happens a lot. what do i do next?
    01-22-15 02:23 PM
    Is the port broken? If you are using a BBRY cable that came with the PlayBook, the BlackBerry logo should be up while plugging into the microUSB fitting on the PlayBook (PlayBook screen facing up). There is a specific orientation that needs to be maintained for it to fit. Do not force the connection until you are certain the orientation is correct or you will break the port on the PlayBook. Also, make sure you are trying to connect to the microUSB port and not the micro HDMI port.

If your port is broken, you will have to try to get it fixed or get a rapid charger, which uses the magnetic coupling connection. If you can't get a situation where it will charge by cable, turn the PlayBook completely off until you do. If you run the battery to zero, you may a difficult time to get it to boot up again.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    01-22-15 02:35 PM
    Sadly, the same happened to mine, and the only answer was the BB Rapid Charger, which uses the magnetic port on the bottom of the PB.
    02-11-15 04:38 PM