Hi all, need some support here because if I take my phone into carphone warehouse in the UK they will send it back to the manufacturers and then tell me the phone needs to be wiped etc. My phone battery drained yesterday and shut down but when I went to charge it up again I came onto the bootloader menu which won't let me scroll to bootup or fastboot. Even when I press on the power for 32+ seconds or with the volume down button. When I do power + volume up it starts up asks for my password but then won't load to the homescreen. This happened a few months ago but not to this extent and the phone started workign again. Can anyone advise how I can get the phone back up and running, urgently need access to it. Also, just had a recent update, on Monday I think it was. What is the latest autoloader you recommend (keep reading about it) that doesn't wipe data.
    04-12-19 03:59 AM
    Hi all, need some support here because if I take my phone into carphone warehouse in the UK they will send it back to the manufacturers and then tell me the phone needs to be wiped etc. My phone battery drained yesterday and shut down but when I went to charge it up again I came onto the bootloader menu which won't let me scroll to bootup or fastboot. Even when I press on the power for 32+ seconds or with the volume down button. When I do power + volume up it starts up asks for my password but then won't load to the homescreen. This happened a few months ago but not to this extent and the phone started workign again. Can anyone advise how I can get the phone back up and running, urgently need access to it. Also, just had a recent update, on Monday I think it was. What is the latest autoloader you recommend (keep reading about it) that doesn't wipe data.
    Which device is it?
    04-12-19 07:17 AM
    Keyone mobile. I got a recent system update request, I think I updated it on Monday or over the weekend. Won't move away from the bootloader menu and scroll key won't seem to work either.
    04-12-19 08:09 AM
    Keyone mobile. I got a recent system update request, I think I updated it on Monday or over the weekend. Won't move away from the bootloader menu and scroll key won't seem to work either.
    If the KEYᵒⁿᵉ, then do a clean install of the OS with the Mobile Upgrade Tool.

Install these two things on your PC:

https://mega.nz/#!lEZhDLBD!sgf-kGMor...W_I_vjCqRfzn5k

https://mega.nz/#!YVI0VKpR!38iPAMEtT...Q2t1X-Ro2M82WI

Keep device at bootloader screen. After installing the apps, plug in your phone and run the Tool.
    04-12-19 11:03 AM
    Thank you!! Just a quick note though the pages won't load on my computer. Is there another link? Also, just to check this won't wipe my phone?
    04-12-19 11:14 AM
    Thank you!! Just a quick note though the pages won't load on my computer. Is there another link? Also, just to check this won't wipe my phone?
    No other link. Use another browser or something.

Your phone will be wiped, but there isn't really another alternative at this point.
    04-12-19 12:07 PM
    Thank you Conite, appreciate your help
    04-12-19 01:04 PM
    Firefox, opera, Google Chrome (or anything based on chromium or mozilla's engines) will work just fine. Microsoft's edge (Internet Explorer fork) or apple's safari are known to be plagued with problems.

Submitted via blackberry passport on freedom mobile HSPA+ or LTE
    04-15-19 08:20 PM