Hi everyone! I would really like to ask for your serious and helpful advice.

I just got my new passport Sept. 11 so from today I had the phone for 5days already. Of course I am concerned about the quality and status of the phone's performance. So far the external looks brand new and clean, but I want to make sure that the internal is just as fine too. So upon seeing lots of online reviews about BlackBerry Passport vs iP6+ or Passport vs SG6 I also take note of the internal performance. I saw in those vids they use "geekbench3" so I tried to download it from amazon appstore. I ran a test and so far the values are low Low compared to the 2k+ values that I saw in those review videos. To be honest I am not a very technical kind of person but I don't know if:

1) I downloaded the right geekbench app?
    2) Is it correct to use this diagnostic or testing app?
    3) If the test results are really legit then does the value shown means that the BlackBerry Passport that I bought sucked in performance?

I have attached a screenshot of the results. Both the values in single and multi cores are low. I want to know if this is normal? Or is there something wrong?

Thank you so much for your help guys! :'(
    My new BlackBerry Passport have low geekbench3 scores whyyy huhu :'(-img_20150916_123557.png
    My new BlackBerry Passport have low geekbench3 scores whyyy huhu :'(-img_20150916_124038.png
    My new BlackBerry Passport have low geekbench3 scores whyyy huhu :'(-img_20150916_124017.png
    My new BlackBerry Passport have low geekbench3 scores whyyy huhu :'(-img_20150916_124012.png

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 11:41 PM
    You're running it through an Android app for one, which isn't going to give you the best results anyway. Geekbench removed their BlackBerry 10 app, so really, there's no real way to run benchmarks on your device that aren't going to be flawed by the use of running it through the Android runtime. That said, since you're not really interested in specs or anything and are just looking to see if the insides are fine, I get similar results on the app, so your device is seemingly fine.
    09-15-15 11:45 PM
    You're running it through an Android app for one, which isn't going to give you the best results anyway. Geekbench removed their BlackBerry 10 app, so really, there's no real way to run benchmarks on your device that aren't going to be flawed by the use of running it through the Android runtime. That said, since you're not really interested in specs or anything and are just looking to see if the insides are fine, I get similar results on the app, so your device is seemingly fine.
    Hi Blaise! That was helpful of you! Yea I'm not that good when it comes to technical terms when it comes to gadgets or tech stuff (tho I understand some too). So is it right to say that on the videos I watched that time they are using BlackBerry 10 app of geekbench and just recently they removed it? Can you suggest any other apps that can test speeds or scores? I'm just curious about my device But you also said my phone's insides are working fine, if that's true then thanks so much for the heads up! ^_^

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 12:34 AM