Sorry for my English but i have a important questions for you because the people of blackberry have a problem.
    when the new OS 10 is released?
    Why does Chan not say in an official statement that there will not be?

Why can I buy a passport on the site if she has os.10?

Why should I buy a smartphone with OS 10? By collection

Thanks
    Vincenzo de rose
    10-06-17 03:05 PM
    Sorry for my English but i have a important questions for you because the people of blackberry have a problem.

Thanks
    Vincenzo de rose
    In order:
    -Never.
    -Good question.
    -Another good question.
    -Who said you should?
    10-06-17 03:11 PM

Thanks
    Vincenzo de rose
    Hi Vincenzo,
    I hope, when buying the Passport you did not assume there would be any active development concerning BBOS!
    1. There current update (i guess BBOS 10.3.3) is still in process of rolling out, but it contains only a few bugfixes. I'm sure that there won't be other updates.
    2. Chen does not give an official statement, because it is an uncomfortable topic for him and he does not want to further annoy BBOS fans.
    3. Why not? It's a great piece of hardware and the OS is also great, though discontinued!
    4. see 3.

HTH,
    Dan
    10-07-17 12:28 PM
    I have two Passports, one in current use on wifi, plus a KEYone Silver. After four months on wifi I finally switched my Sim card to the KEYone, but still use Passport actively. It's generally more comfortable for composing Word docs and Excel spreadsheets, although the software is easier on the KEYone. I still love BB OS10, but i'm getting used to Android. It has its shortcomings: I still prefer some of my BlackBerry apps, but history doesn't always go with the best, it goes with the most popular. So, my advice is hang on to the Passport; it's a truly great device, but save up for a KEYone Black Edition.
    10-07-17 12:42 PM
    Right now it a bite late to spend a 250$ US dollar on it. Because we don't know when the android emulator engine will be too obsolete to be use with most of android's app. For now having a passport is for the ones who want a great an different device experience but are able to solve problems as an experienced phone user. And are not afraid to make search aand read to solve app issues. For the rest the 10.3.3 OS is solid rock. I still have great advantage to use it. It does what I, the way I want i! By the way there at least 4 app stores that you can use on the BB os. BB store, Amazon appstre, Yalp, Aptoide and Cobalt Playstore. If you're ready for that kind of experience and doesn't care if it a only 6 months maybe more user experience. Well spent that money on a passport could be better that use something else.. and during that time new devices and better devices will be launch.
    10-07-17 10:42 PM
    Olè, the new BBos 10.3.3. Now i buy a new passport. No keyone or "E-motion please". Thanks for all, but , i wait for the end of BBOS10, that is not now ..... this is sure.
    10-25-17 09:17 AM