I was charging my phone when I got a message and as I picked the phone I noticed my screen has popped open. Any advise? It didn't fall or anything. The last time I talked Blackberry mobile about my speaker not working, I was told I have to pay to fix because my warranty has expired. Now the screen?
    08-20-18 08:08 PM
    I was charging my phone when I got a message and as I picked the phone I noticed my screen has popped open. Any advise? It didn't fall or anything. The last time I talked Blackberry mobile about my speaker not working, I was told I have to pay to fix because my warranty has expired. Now the screen?
    Just go to any phone shop, and they will properly adhere it for probably $20.

Or get some 2-sided screen tape and do it yourself. Try not to break the ribbon - it's easy to do.
    1MaXiMiLiAn0 likes this.
    08-20-18 08:25 PM
    Thanks. I called Blackberry mobile and they sent me a shipping label. its not just the screen, the whole should I call it "hard drive" came out with the screen. hopefully they'll glue it better.
    08-21-18 09:05 AM
    The back of my KeyOne started popping open on one side. I tried snapping back it place but wouldn't stay closed. It's almost an inch gap. So I bought a case to hold it together. So far so good.
    08-23-18 08:12 PM