Hi everyone,

I have a Key2 for ca. 4 months and suddenly today, I was trying to make a call, dialled a number, received the outgoing call screen and after 1 second it just went back to the dial option (or later to the contact ones, when I tried to call a contact). I already reseted the device several times, took the sim card out and re-entered it, but nothing seems to work, and it is hard to have a phone which I can't call with.
    Yesterday morning I did the last update sent by BB, but yesterday it worked fine.
    Any help please?! I really need it.
    Thanks!
    02-20-19 02:22 PM
    Yesterday morning I did the last update sent by BB
    Which update was it?

I already reseted the device several times, took the sim card out and re-entered it, but nothing seems to work, and it is hard to have a phone which I can't call with.
    Does the phone register a signal/get internet services?
    02-20-19 04:37 PM
    Hi,

I don't know which update was it, Android version is 8.1.0, Build Number is ABP924, if you need a more specific info, please let me know.

And yes, all the rest works perfectly, Internet vis Sim, SMS, incoming calls, even this annoying issue with connecting to WIFI through restarting all the time is solved. The only this that doesn't work is making a call.

Thanks!
    02-21-19 08:28 AM
    Hi All, any idea what can I do? It seems like it is not a common issue... Would a full reset help? I mean, the phone is still under guarantee and if I send it for a repair, the first thing they'll do is a full reset...
    02-23-19 10:56 AM