Okay, I got a new phone, an iPhone 6s. I downloaded Instagram and turned on the notifications on my phone's settings. I checked it a billion times, and yes, the notifications on there are still on. I logged onto three of my Instagram accounts, and two out of three had their notifications working. I checked the account that wasn't working and made sure the notifications were on there. I checked that a billion times too. And yes, I tried deleting the app and downloading it again,, and yes, I turned off and turned on everything. I had the same problem with my previous phone, but I thought it would be solved with my new one. Apparently I thought wrong. The account that doesn't work is almost one year old, I disabled it once for four days but that was months ago, it has more than 300 followers and about 200 following, and the account is not linked to anything (Facebook, Twitter, etcetera etcetera). Could someone please help me? I honestly have no idea what to do anymore ;^;
    01-29-18 12:10 PM
    Clearly an issue on the Instagram side of things vs. an app or device issue. You can try reaching out to IG support, but unless you're secretly a celeb, good luck getting a reply that isn't just an automated link to the support site.
    01-29-18 01:14 PM