My dTek60.... Is giving me issues, freezing, not responding. Is there another BlackBerry phone to consider... or is it over? Do I need to go to a different brand?
    Is Samsung the answer?
    10-18-20 04:29 PM
    My dTek60.... Is giving me issues, freezing, not responding. Is there another BlackBerry phone to consider... or is it over? Do I need to go to a different brand?
    Is Samsung the answer?
    I'm a purist, so Pixel or Nokia are my choices.

Nokia 5.3 for $177 would be the starting point imo. Above that, I'd look at the Pixel 4a, 4a 5G, and Pixel 5 - from $349 to $699.

There is no currently supported or known future BlackBerry slab device, so you'll have to move on.
    10-18-20 04:48 PM
    Is Samsung the answer?
    You could try a Factory Reset. But it is an old hardware package running and old version of Android.

As for what the answer is..... I'd check with family and friends - what are they using, what do they like and dislike about it. If your in the USA, I'd then select a device that your carrier fully supports.
    10-20-20 08:24 AM