Sir,
    While security wiping my bb z10 my device went power off and after charging and again tryimg wiping the device shows ( bb10 error) pop up screen.

What is the problem?
    and
    What is the solution for the problem?
    04-24-16 02:59 AM
    If you can connect the phone to a computer and the computer detects the device you could try reloading the OS through Blackberry Link (How to clean reload the BlackBerry 10 OS or BlackBerry PlayBook OS using BlackBerry Link) It might take a few tries if the computer doesn't detect the phone at first try, so lots of patience is needed. Reloading the OS means that BB Link will first download the firmware (aprox. 2 GB) and the install it, so even on a relatively fast connection the whole process might easily take 1-2 hours. If you have a laptop at hand with a good battery i suggest you use that, in case a power failure might occur, which would make things worse.
    Good luck.
    If you can connect the phone to a computer and the computer detects the device you could try reloading the OS through Blackberry Link (How to clean reload the BlackBerry 10 OS or BlackBerry PlayBook OS using BlackBerry Link) It might take a few tries if the computer doesn't detect the phone at first try, so lots of patience is needed. Reloading the OS means that BB Link will first download the firmware (aprox. 2 GB) and the install it, so even on a relatively fast connection the whole process might easily take 1-2 hours. If you have a laptop at hand with a good battery i suggest you use that, in case a power failure might occur, which would make things worse.
    Good luck.
    04-24-16 08:23 AM
    Or use an autoloader it's faster, you can have it working in 15 mins

Posted from my big screen Z30 STA100-5 running ❿.❸.❷.2876
    04-24-16 09:52 AM