Hi everyone... I seriously need your help because my BlackBerry Z10's device memory is VERY LOW... I can't even install any apps and plus I can't even open the camera app. The system is already eating 10.22 GB and free space is around 1.57 GB but it's still showing memory full.. Please help ASAP.. Thank you..
    10-31-16 05:39 AM
    Hi everyone... I seriously need your help because my BlackBerry Z10's device memory is VERY LOW... I can't even install any apps and plus I can't even open the camera app. The system is already eating 10.22 GB and free space is around 1.57 GB but it's still showing memory full.. Please help ASAP.. Thank you..
    Do you need every app that you've installed? Perhaps remove some of them? What about photos/music/videos? The Z10 does have a microSD slot, which you can install perhaps a 64 GB card and move those files over?
    Do you need every app that you've installed? Perhaps remove some of them? What about photos/music/videos? The Z10 does have a microSD slot, which you can install perhaps a 64 GB card and move those files over?
    10-31-16 06:26 AM
    Try to restart the phone ,i do have he z10 also,and a while ago, had same problem

Also I pulled The battery ,
    And once the phone Re booted I open the browser and cleaned the cache and cookies

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 09:00 AM
    Try to restart the phone ,i do have he z10 also,and a while ago, had same problem

Also I pulled The battery ,
    And once the phone Re booted I open the browser and cleaned the cache and cookies

Posted via CB10
    Never pull the battery while the phone is on. You can corrupt the OS.
    10-31-16 09:02 AM
    Try Ccleaner (Android app)

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 09:17 AM
    Delete unnecessary and/or unused apps, transfer files over to a CPU and delete from phone. Not many options besides deleting things taking up memory. Or you could an sd card and transfer things to there.

Posted with my  Classic
    10-31-16 09:46 AM