My BBZ10 won't turn on and people often suggest trying to install the new OS through Blackberry Link or through the website. On the website opened in Firefox the "Check for Updates" button does nothing, and upon opening the Blackberry Desktop Software it tells me that I already have Link's most updated version. When searching My Computer, I have no files relating to Link or Blackberry at all. I even tried going on to another website to download Link straight without the normal installer, but the wizard also said that I have the most updated version of Link and so it can't download its version. Is there another name for Link files that I'm not aware of or any other way of getting it? Thanks
    10-31-17 10:15 PM
    My BBZ10 won't turn on and people often suggest trying to install the new OS through Blackberry Link or through the website. On the website opened in Firefox the "Check for Updates" button does nothing, and upon opening the Blackberry Desktop Software it tells me that I already have Link's most updated version. When searching My Computer, I have no files relating to Link or Blackberry at all. I even tried going on to another website to download Link straight without the normal installer, but the wizard also said that I have the most updated version of Link and so it can't download its version. Is there another name for Link files that I'm not aware of or any other way of getting it? Thanks
    It seems to be called Blackberry Link on my computer. So I don't know another name.

Sorry. How about looking for it in Control Panel, Add/Remove programs?
    10-31-17 11:09 PM