My Bleckberry Z10 is stolen.I tried logging into blackberry protect but my device is not listed there.However when i log into Blackberry world.It lists the device name and all apps i have downloaded.

Is there anyway to track my mobile when it is switched on?Can the BBID be changed by the stealer?
    01-28-15 02:59 PM
    If the phone is not listed in BB Protect then there is no way to track it.
    Sorry! That's so awful!
    Sherin K likes this.
    01-28-15 03:12 PM
    Did you set up BB Protect? Did you have a password on your device?

If the answer is no to both, then yes, the thief has full access to your device until you report it stolen to your carrier and to BB. They can block it. But they cannot track it. If you had BB protect, then it would be easy for you to track it.

Start here:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=repo...utf-8&oe=utf-8
    Sherin K likes this.
    01-28-15 03:14 PM
    Yes, I have set Blackberry Protect feature.But my device is not listed when i log into blackberry protect website.
    01-28-15 03:49 PM
    But my Blackberry protect is set on
    01-28-15 03:54 PM
    Yes, I have set Blackberry Protect feature.But my device is not listed when i log into blackberry protect website.
    If you didn't lock your phone... then yeah they could have wiped it and logged on with a different BBID.

Does BlackBerry have a way to report devices stolen? I know contacting the carrier has been the route to take in the past, but with the move to more direct means of selling to customers... just wondered if they were taking on this responsibility.
    01-28-15 03:57 PM
    My device does not appear in my BlackBerry Protect account

Your BlackBerry device might be associated with a BlackBerry Enterprise Server. To learn about how your device can be protected against loss or theft, contact your administrator."

What does this mean?Who is the administrator referring to?
    01-28-15 04:17 PM
    Most likely if you didn't have a password lock on it they turn off that feather and probably wiped it. What you can do though is call your carrier and informed them they would black list it for you. That way the thief cannot use it anywhere in North and south America caribbean, Europe and some places in africa not sure if they increase that make sure you have your imei number or they could provide it for you. Very sorry for your list this happen to me 2 years back but I was able to trace mine, for hours all the way to a specific mall before I lost it I had it wiped before well during when they tried to have it wiped.

Don't bother calling the police be case there useless in this matter trust me. It was harder for them to remove the batter from mine as I had a complete hardshell case on it that was very hard to open. I would suggest you getting a z30 or even now a classic the benefit of having none removable batteries also the life of these are amazing it's night and day compare to the z10, I had 3 spare batteries for my z10 and don't even last a whole day as compare to one charge from my Z30.

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    Carl Estes and Sherin K like this.
    01-28-15 04:20 PM