even after updating software it is not working
    What isn't working? Your original issue of NO CHARGE or your difficulty in entering password?
    11-25-15 11:54 PM
    same issue as before it is not turning on i got my password and i updated my device even after updating same issue not turning o
    11-26-15 08:27 PM
    That's definitely bad news ... I believe you need to bring it into a shop for more advanced diagnosis.

One last thing I can think about is the contacts of your battery.
    Are the device 4 pins up when you take the battery out (you should be able to press them in and they should pop out on release) ?
    Are they clean (no oxydation) ?
    11-27-15 05:41 AM
    sir now it is working but if i put my mobile in my pocket it is going to switch off what to do is there any solution for that pls tell me sir
    12-01-15 05:18 AM
    If it's in your front trousers' pockets, then it might be only because the (top) power button is pressed more than 3 seconds ... then it's not abnormal. I had to dealwith that sometimes. Otherwise, no problem and device ok ?
    12-01-15 09:35 AM
    even if i press little hard it is going to off
    12-01-15 08:32 PM
    Any time you press the top button for 3 seconds, it's going to go off. Possibly your case or some grit is causing it to turn off, when you have only depressed it and let go?
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    12-01-15 09:45 PM
    starting problem also is there i should pluck out battery i should replace i should press that four strips of mobile i should put battery if i press mobile by hand it is going to switch off even if i keep on table little speedily its going off is any problem from board
    12-02-15 08:42 PM
    slow down because i can't understand what you are talking about other than the phone has a problem
    12-02-15 08:52 PM
    Seems as if the battery is loosing contact from those 4 "strips".
    Put a small piece of paper on the opposite end to make the battery fit tighter. Fold the paper if required.
    Am saying this as in the earlier post you had stated that you have already replaced the battery.
    So it seems that the connection to the battery gets broken when the phone is shook.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    12-03-15 08:25 PM
    no sir wt iam saying is if i hold my phone in hand little hard it is going to off .if i put my phone in my pocket it is going off . and with battery i had kept small piece of paper no use same issue
    12-03-15 08:47 PM
    There's somethin physicaly going wrong.
    I'd try (back cover off) to identify the movement that shuts the device off.
    1/ Press the battery in
    2/ Press the screen in (gently !)
    3/ slide the battery down
    4/ slide the battery up
    5/ slide the battery to the right
    6/ slide the battery to the left
    Then try the workarounds

IF ...

1/ then put a folded paper (the bigger, the better) between battery and device body
    2/ then put a folded paper (the bigger, the better) between battery and device back door
    3/ then put a folded paper between battery bottom and device body
    4/ then put a folded paper between battery top and device body
    5/ then put a folded paper between battery left and device body
    6/ then put a folded paper between battery right and device body

Close the battery door. If ok, then you may want to tape the paper to keep it in place (warnig: this will add some thickness, you may have to revise your paper folding).

But the more I read, the more I believe you need some professional help, with device in hands ... might be time to visit a repair shop (or ask to whom you get it from). The folder paper is just a trick, but will very likely onlyy work for a while. I believe you have a problem with the 4 pins contacts. Visiting a shop and asking simply for them to be reviewed/cleaned (there are special products for that) might be better and quite fast and cheap, even free, if you smile
    12-04-15 04:43 AM
37 12