from since two days iam getting this problem red light blinks but again it is going turn off pls help sir
    11-21-15 10:06 PM
    Quite possible it's the battery, but it's impossible to say for sure. Can you take it to your carrier, or find a friend with one?
    11-21-15 10:38 PM
    actually from two days iam suffering from this problem if i start the phone it blinks the red light and it will show blackberry logo &load for some time and it willturn off recently my mobile asked to update but i didnot update i think my battery is in good condition
    11-21-15 10:46 PM
    With those added details, I'd lean more towards battery or possibly a charging issue with the phone. Do you have an external charger? If it won't boot nor show an error, all I can do is make the best educated guess at the issue.
    11-21-15 10:59 PM
    i tested with another battery my z1o is not working & with my battery another z10 mobile is working and charger is also working for that mobile if i power on my z10 it will load for some time and it is turning off what to do iam not getting any idea pls help me sir
    11-22-15 05:46 AM
    i tested with another battery my z1o is not working & with my battery another z10 mobile is working and charger is also working for that mobile if i power on my z10 it will load for some time and it is turning off what to do iam not getting any idea pls help me sir
    11-22-15 06:06 AM
    Connect it to BB Link and restore the phone. There are many threads in CB to guide you through.
    I had a similar problem when I did a factory wipe on my friend's Z10 and then it just did not boot up-- similar to the problem that you are stating...

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 06:13 AM
    even it is turning on what iam must should is any necessary to update my phone with help off pc
    11-22-15 07:21 AM
    All of the information makes diagnosis so much easier. Since a known working battery yields the same result, I agree with Nazmi, though I believe a different approach will work better. Choose an autoloader for your Z10 model from here. It installs when the phone is off.
    11-22-15 07:54 AM
    All of the information makes diagnosis so much easier. Since a known working battery yields the same result, I agree with Nazmi, though I believe a different approach will work better. Choose an autoloader for your Z10 model from here. It installs when the phone is off.
    Adding info...
    The autoloader is a PC program for complete reinstall of the OS, so it should fix any broken software but it will be a like a new phone after the upload. I hope you have a backup of any photos, or saved to the SC card. Warning - autoloader is a big download and might be slow, so make sure you select the correct build for your device version, STL 100-1 or STL 100-2 or -3.

There should be a guide for how to use the autoloader either in the download (Readme file?) or it will be in our forums. As a very short guide, save the autoloader on PC and decompress (unzip) it into a folder, connect the phone by USB, start the autoloader on the PC and power up the phone when instructed.
    BigBadWulf and Superfly_FR like this.
    11-22-15 08:24 AM
    it is so big file sir mostly it will contain 10 gb what to do
    11-22-15 09:31 PM
    it is so big file sir mostly it will contain 10 gb what to do
    Huh?

My BlackBerry Z10  is not turning on, if I plug to charge it is charging.-img_20151122_223437.png

Even if it was 10Gb, it's your only known hope beyond warranty replacement.
    harish reddy2 likes this.
    11-22-15 10:38 PM
    Harish :
    If downloading is an issue, then take the phone to those repair shops that are there in our cities.
    They will do it for you for a price. Generally, it's around ₹500/-.

Posted via CB10
    harish reddy2 likes this.
    11-23-15 10:35 AM
    thanks for advice iam going software shop..
    11-23-15 09:22 PM
    how to downlooad os for z10 in bitcasa.com pls tell me iam not getting it
    11-24-15 06:10 AM
    BEFORE ANYTHING : do you use the charger provided (genuine BlackBerry) with your BB10 ?

https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/6tMMp...qanNJpBsz_lgQ/

This is where I can lead you, as I don't know what is your device Type (besides Z10). It is important that you know your device type (STL100-?) before you choose one of these files.
    Then, you will have to download them to a PC and extract the autoloader (executable file) with an app called 7zip you can download for free, just type it in google (so you have to install 7zip first).

WARNING : ALL DATA ON INTERNAL MEMORY WILL BE LOST FOREVER

! BUT FIRST !
    As it seems you have limited knowledge about this, I'd strongly suggest you follow Nazmi advice and try to perform a device factory reset using Link.
    Link is a BlackBerry software (free) you can download at BlackBerry.com site (US version here : BlackBerry Link - BlackBerry 10 Smartphone to Computer Sync - US - If you're foreign, or non English native, go to blackBerry.com, choose software then desktop software, it should be in your locale).
    Install it on your PC (if already there, it will upgrade anything needed), reboot your computer, launch it and then plug your Z10 using a BlackBerry GENUINE USB cable. Link should detect your device and offer to restore it to factory defaut. Choose that option.
    WARNING : ALL DATA ON INTERNAL MEMORY WILL BE LOST FOREVER

Connect it to BB Link and restore the phone.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 11-24-15 at 06:43 AM.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    11-24-15 06:32 AM
    my mobile model z10 stl 100-1
    11-24-15 08:12 PM
    in that blackberry link in my pc i connected my mobile and it is asking password to unlock my device which password i must put after putting the password what i must do and how restore my phone
    Last edited by harish reddy2; 11-24-15 at 09:32 PM.
    11-24-15 09:22 PM
    If device is password enabled you will be requested to enter device password when you open Link.
    Then go to Preferences and use Reload Device Software.
    11-25-15 02:11 AM
    even in preferences also it is asking password only 4 attempts left pls help me
    11-25-15 02:57 AM
    sir give suggestion pls
    11-25-15 07:04 AM
    sir give suggestion pls
    It's all been laid out for you. We can't tell you the password you set for your phone. You either know it, or its not yours and it should be returned.
    Superfly_FR and zephyr613 like this.
    11-25-15 07:24 AM
    The fact that Link recognize your device is a good sign.
    Now, about the password, it is the same than when you unlock your device.
    If you use picture password, then it is the one you've set just before activating it.

Now - if you're under 10.3.2 OS and don't use password protection, it can be another password, the one that is linked to your BlackBerry ID. This is a protection against stolen devices, if you want to wipe it, you have to prove that you're the owner of the device by submitting your BBID credentials.
    You can retrieve it by visiting this page https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/...coverpassword/
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 11-25-15 at 09:00 AM. Reason: BBID stuff.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    11-25-15 08:45 AM
    More accurate answer precedes this one.
    11-25-15 09:21 AM
    even after updating software it is not working
    11-25-15 09:20 PM
37 12