Hello, please I need urgent help. After I got stuck with the initial setup of my blackberry z10, I upgraded it's os using an autoloader. After successfully doing that, I discovered that most default apps were missing such as picture, compass etc..and more to that, I can actually install android apps but the problem is I can't run them.please I need urgent help from someone. Thanks
    09-20-19 04:18 PM
    Hello, please I need urgent help. After I got stuck with the initial setup of my blackberry z10, I upgraded it's os using an autoloader. After successfully doing that, I discovered that most default apps were missing such as picture, compass etc..and more to that, I can actually install android apps but the problem is I can't run them.please I need urgent help from someone. Thanks
    You must have installed a developer OS from the BlackBerry website.

I can give you a proper autoloader. What is your specific device variant? Z10STL100-?
    09-20-19 04:35 PM
    Looks like you used the wrong autoloader - probably a developer's version which does not have all the functions or apps. We need to know which version of the Z10 you have because the STL-100-1 model uses a different OS from the other versions. Please get that info in the Settings/About section and report back here.
    09-20-19 04:36 PM