Lately when i go and check my email I keep getting this warning that my email settings are wrong or my yahoo account is offline. Ive tried resetting and putting in my password but each day the error message keeps coming back up.
    02-05-15 06:59 AM
    Did you try deleting the account and then recreating it?
    02-05-15 07:06 AM
    Does it work when you add your password then at a later time ask you again? I find that I get prompted for my password even though it's saved everytime I go to use the pb. It's so annoying since I have several email accounts that I either have to cancel my way through or retype a password to get to what I was planning on using my PB for.

If it's not what I described, I think deleting and re adding your account(s) is good advise.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 07:11 AM
    Sometimes it gets fixed by a restart. It's a pain when it happens.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    02-05-15 08:07 AM
    I've had that happen every day since I've bought the Playbook. Nothing could ever fix it.
    02-05-15 08:20 AM
    I will get this on my Yahoo email on my PlayBook as well. Typically, I'll go in Accounts, go to my Yahoo mail, scroll to the bottom and click on Sync Interval and I reselect 15 minutes. Then I can click Save. Most of the time this fixes it.

I'm also annoyed how Yahoo required another password for my PlayBook "that I will only have to enter once" and that was assigned (I couldn't pick the password). Well, I get that pop up quite often and have to keep entering it. I saved it to the Remember app on by Z10 so I can remember it.

Hope this helps.
    Bill
    02-05-15 09:22 AM