Hi everyone,

my priv has stopped working. I thought maybe the battery run out. so charged all night.

also pressed power button for over 30 seconds but no luck.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thnx !
    04-22-17 10:11 AM
    Well, that's Priv my friend. Try volume up + volume down key simultaneously until BB-Android logo appears (uh, up to 30 sec.).

When you plugged it into charge, did you notice any activity on screen?
    04-22-17 10:58 PM
    Hi everyone,

my priv has stopped working. I thought maybe the battery run out. so charged all night.

also pressed power button for over 30 seconds but no luck.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thnx !
    Worse comes to worse release the OS if that doesn't fix it you may have a hardware issue
    04-22-17 11:16 PM
    Had scary experience.
    My new priv screen suddenly went black after charging it with a quick charge 3 enabled Anker charger. It remained black for almost 24hrs.
    Tried every solutions on forum. After 12 hrs it started to show intermittent flicker. Than after 12 hrs. It started to work ,
    I went for virtual expert and tested for every possible test and remained normal.
    I am still walking on egg shells. any views ?
    05-13-17 11:58 AM
    Hello PRIV only supports QC 2 and not 3. I personally would stick to official specs. Not sure of possible impact. Good luck
    05-14-17 04:32 AM
    Had scary experience.
    My new priv screen suddenly went black after charging it with a quick charge 3 enabled Anker charger. It remained black for almost 24hrs.
    Tried every solutions on forum. After 12 hrs it started to show intermittent flicker. Than after 12 hrs. It started to work ,
    I went for virtual expert and tested for every possible test and remained normal.
    I am still walking on egg shells. any views ?
    Careful with those cheap QC plugs, they aren't all made to the same quality standard. I got the BlackBerry branded one and no issues.

But I did have a bootloop problem once with the priv. It was weird, for about 20 minutes it wouldn't stop rebooting. But never anything since then.
    05-14-17 10:21 AM