Hello my fellow BlackBerry heads - please take some time to help me out.

I bought a BlackBerry priv flip case from this case store in a mall. I work in the mall so I trusted these guys as I thought they were my friends. They have BlackBerry "OEM" cases in BlackBerry boxes in their store. I asked the guy is this real, he said yes. So after confirming it was real he sold it to me for $55 even it was priced at $79.99. Today my associate has a BlackBerry priv and the same case! However his case was purchased from BlackBerry. The back logo is much more prominent and pressed in deeper and the leather has a sort of shine - where mine does not. I went to a TELUS store and checked out their OEM BlackBerry priv flip case and it again looked different than mine. So now if you have the BlackBerry priv flip case, will you please compare yours with mine and post pictures of how it looks. Again, the BlackBerry logo at the back should be more prominent and deeper than how mine looks. And let me know where you got yours. The salesman at the store insisted it was real.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails is my BlackBerry Priv Flip "OEM" case fake?!-64753.jpg  
    03-13-16 04:51 PM
    Does it matter? At least u have a case. *facepalm*

03-13-16 05:05 PM
    Does it matter? At least u have a case. *facepalm*

Thanks for your help. Didn't realize that.

03-13-16 05:25 PM
    Here's mine, can't really compare if the logo is deeper since I don't have them side to side. Mine was purchased directly from BlackBerry.
    Edit: now that I looked at them both through the picture I do see a difference lol
    Attached Thumbnails is my BlackBerry Priv Flip "OEM" case fake?!-1457908437141.jpg  
    zbblover likes this.
    03-13-16 05:34 PM
    Here's mine, can't really compare if the logo is deeper since I don't have them side to side. Mine was purchased directly from BlackBerry.
    Edit: now that I looked at them both through the picture I do see a difference lol
    Thank you so much. Yours has a shine and deeper logo - I feel disappointed. I wanted a real case not a discounted fake one. If more people can keep posting that would be great.

03-13-16 05:42 PM
    Hello my fellow BlackBerry heads - please take some time to help me out.

I bought a BlackBerry priv flip case from this case store in a mall. I work in the mall so I trusted these guys as I thought they were my friends. They have BlackBerry "OEM" cases in BlackBerry boxes in their store. I asked the guy is this real, he said yes. So after confirming it was real he sold it to me for $55 even it was priced at $79.99. Today my associate has a BlackBerry priv and the same case! However his case was purchased from BlackBerry. The back logo is much more prominent and pressed in deeper and the leather has a sort of shine - where mine does not. I went to a TELUS store and checked out their OEM BlackBerry priv flip case and it again looked different than mine. So now if you have the BlackBerry priv flip case, will you please compare yours with mine and post pictures of how it looks. Again, the BlackBerry logo at the back should be more prominent and deeper than how mine looks. And let me know where you got yours. The salesman at the store insisted it was real.

Plus, yours seems to be bulging by the right side, mine is still normal after three months...
    Attached Thumbnails is my BlackBerry Priv Flip "OEM" case fake?!-1457909201333.jpg  
    03-13-16 05:46 PM
    Plus, yours seems to be bulging by the right side, mine is still normal after three months...
    Here is another better picture. Have a look at everyone else's logo and leather quality. Very different.

Attached Thumbnails is my BlackBerry Priv Flip "OEM" case fake?!-64759.jpg  
    03-13-16 06:23 PM