I have read the comments on this issue and it appears that I am not alone. I see that quite a few other people are experiencing the same issue. As recommended by several people I have tried to factory reset my phone a few times and no luck. I tried changing my sim card and same outcome. This is clearly a software issue as my phone is still able to find all the mobile networks but unable to maintain its connection.

My phone is in great condition and so when this happen it was totally left field for me, furthermore there appears to be no solution to this problem in site. I really hope that blackberry does find a solution to this problem as my phone was not cheap and they cannot afford the bad press.

Sincerely blackberry loyalist contemplating ......
    03-30-17 11:26 PM
    When you tap on your mobile network another page appears enabling "mobile network" and "Data services."
    No doubt you've already checked this but thought I'd mention it.
    The "HELP" app specifically addresses this issue. Check it out!!
    Have you contacted your carrier about this issue?
    Also, you should have the the latest OS 10.3.3.2205 installed.
    If you believe it's software related,it could be a corrupt file. Sideload the OS that you have installed and that should fix the problem
    Check out the HELP app before doing anything else.
    Just a few suggestions!
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 03-31-17 at 09:16 AM.
    03-31-17 01:38 AM
    I have read the comments on this issue and it appears that I am not alone. I see that quite a few other people are experiencing the same issue. As recommended by several people I have tried to factory reset my phone a few times and no luck. I tried changing my sim card and same outcome. This is clearly a software issue as my phone is still able to find all the mobile networks but unable to maintain its connection.

My phone is in great condition and so when this happen it was totally left field for me, furthermore there appears to be no solution to this problem in site. I really hope that blackberry does find a solution to this problem as my phone was not cheap and they cannot afford the bad press.

Sincerely blackberry loyalist contemplating ......
    Did you buy it as NEW and from legit source? If yes, have you try autoloader?

Posted from BlackBerry Passport.
    04-01-17 04:06 PM