i got invited into a chat room on bbm by a friend, but apparently she sent a broadcast message that created chat room automatically instead of a BC. Now when i click leave chat, it doesnt respond or it does and re creates itself, the chat rooms multiply as people try to leave or delete. she has over 250 contacts and every one is complaining of this same problem, it is making our phones acts up as if it is going to crash any minute, i have cleared data, force stop, deleted my bbm n reinstalled, the chat rooms are still there and my bbm isnt responding but pings are coming in, the moment i open bbm my phone goes haywire, so does every other person affected. she has even deleted her bbm and we, her contacts are still battling with this terrible infection. Please help as i am out of option. i also scanned my phone, it didnt work.
    03-16-15 07:37 AM
    I'm having same experience here. Just stumbled into it n trynna get out buh stock. Has anyone found a remedy to this yet? Please help me out if there's any.
    03-25-15 05:05 AM
    i didnt get a solution too, kept deleting until it stopped and thank goodness i havent seen it for days now. it was on for more than a week. my brother although suggested i scan my phone with norton internet security. you could try that. cheers.
    03-25-15 09:03 AM