I'm using the latest BBLink version and latest Q10 software update. (Just updated). When I first attempted to use BBL I mistakenly used the device switch and transferred data to the device. Then I mistakenly restored the data from a backup folder. This led to all kinds of double entries. I also was flooded with other contact entries from my several email accounts and FB. I cleared all local contacts and calendar. Then in the contacts settings on the device I turned off all locations where the device could pull in contacts except the BBL to my PC. I then hand deleted (by hand) all contacts as the "Clear Contacts" would not clear contacts linked to the PC link on the device.

I then performed a 2-way sync setting conflicts to use data on my PC. The contacts were perfectly restored but none of the calendar entries appeared (except FB birthdays). When I tried to sync a second time, BBL showed: "The following contacts will be deleted from the device if I continue": it was a long list that showed no contacts (just "slots" with the details saying "no additional information available". Also, zero calendar entries.

What am I doing wrong?
    01-21-15 11:37 AM
    Fixed it! I did a 1-way from PC to device for the calendar then a 2-way sync for both. This gave me lots of duplicate contact entries but following the thread on how to eliminate duplicate contacts fixed this issue. Sync working perfectly now.
    01-23-15 08:28 AM