I repost the question from an opened and verified account.
    I'm pretty desperate: I installed all apps and migrated contacts in my brand new Blackberry Key2, was asked to run an update which I did. The icon of android appeared mentioning the updated failed and to switch off, which I did.
    When switching on I found myself on the Bootloader Menu (Mode: product) page, tried all option included resetting but I end up always on the same black with green characters page.
    What do you recommend?
    Thank you
    andrea
    12-29-19 02:13 PM
    You'll likely need to look into using an autoloader. Please post your specific variant and PRD.. to find that info, Open your phone dialer and enter this code: *#837837# (*#TESTER#).
    12-30-19 09:21 AM
    I repost the question from an opened and verified account.
    I'm pretty desperate: I installed all apps and migrated contacts in my brand new Blackberry Key2, was asked to run an update which I did. The icon of android appeared mentioning the updated failed and to switch off, which I did.
    When switching on I found myself on the Bootloader Menu (Mode: product) page, tried all option included resetting but I end up always on the same black with green characters page.
    What do you recommend?
    Thank you
    andrea
    You'll have no choice but to run an autoloader.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...patch-1179374/
    12-30-19 09:35 AM
    Thank you all for such precious advice. I really need the phone before my current one will be disabled (soon) and taken by panic I reached out To Blackberry and sent it to the repair facilities, given it's under guarantee for two years (the assistance service seems to me outstanding).
    I'll follow your precious advice if such inconvenience happens again (I hope never tbh and I really hope my BB maintains the love I've dedicated to the brand for a decade, it's intriguing but tough giving up to a good iphone to move hopefully not back to BB).
    Thank you all and happy new year
    12-31-19 07:10 AM