Attachment 381920

The fake website looks like that in order to watch the video you need to put your bbid and password and a lot of people fell in to the trap
    Then the subject line is pure irony.

Posted via CB10
    pomidor and Mecca EL like this.
    11-24-15 08:44 PM
    OP, the best advise we can give you is to stay away from the internet for the rest of your life. The two of you just aren't designed to interact.
    rthonpm, Kesharik4 and Mecca EL like this.
    11-25-15 03:59 AM
    A device does not prevent the user's choice in security. At the end of the day....we are have full responsibility for our devises and choices.I've been in IT for 15-20 years and I run with no anti-anything...I just make good choices and secure my lan. My firewall is pretty t!ts though.
    11-25-15 08:37 PM
    Cant blame him for blaming Blackberry... He got kardashiand.
    No reprieve from stupidity, Many laughs for C'Barrians.
    11-25-15 09:53 PM
    the internet doesn't forgive stupidity
    11-25-15 10:28 PM
    Exactly what happened to my Dad's blackberry yesterday! I put the details here : http://forums.crackberry.com/general...iends-1051267/

When my dad's called me to figure out where's blackberry's support centre in Indonesia, one thing in my mind is : there's no ****in blackberry support in Indonesia. There are few official distributor service centre who might help, but it would takes a month even for only reinstall the OSes!

I stopped using blackberry since 2013, but my dad (and almost all of my family here in Indonesia) still using ****in old useless blackberry! Come on guys, moved to samsung, samsung can replace your LCD in less than an hour. While blackberry takes a month to reinstall the OSes!
    11-27-15 02:54 AM
    Exactly what happened to my Dad's blackberry yesterday! I put the details here : http://forums.crackberry.com/general...iends-1051267/

When my dad's called me to figure out where's blackberry's support centre in Indonesia, one thing in my mind is : there's no ****in blackberry support in Indonesia. There are few official distributor service centre who might help, but it would takes a month even for only reinstall the OSes!

I stopped using blackberry since 2013, but my dad (and almost all of my family here in Indonesia) still using ****in old useless blackberry! Come on guys, moved to samsung, samsung can replace your LCD in less than an hour. While blackberry takes a month to reinstall the OSes!
    Did your dad by chance put his bbid to fake website for watching aura kasih video?

On another note even if you using Bbm on ios or Samsung IF you fell to phising your Bbm can be hacked
    Last edited by usman_hidayat19; 11-27-15 at 03:58 AM.
    11-27-15 03:04 AM

Month to reinstall the os? I do it over lunch

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 03:42 AM
    Did your dad by chance put his bbid to fake website for watching aura kasih video?
    I have no idea. It's not neccessary to ask what my father did, but I believe he is open phising link. But my question now is : How can I ask Blackberry Representative to just delete / deactive my father's BBM ID?

I don't think Blackberry has such representative in Indonesia. Blackberry should've gone bust.

Month to reinstall the os? I do it over lunch

Posted via CB10
    I do can reinstall blackberry legacy / OS 10 with just a few clicks in a few minutes.

But my point is, Blackberry don't have such representative that could help their users! Blackberry seems don't care their customers at all.

Lot of my friends said (and read articles from local newspaper) blackberry official distributor service centre here in Indonesia doesn't have such expert technician who can solve the problem within few days. They need a month just to replace keyboard, LCD, even only reinstall the OSes!
    11-27-15 04:00 AM
    I have no idea. It's not neccessary to ask what my father did, but I believe he is open phising link. But my question now is : How can I ask Blackberry Representative to just delete / deactive my father's BBM ID?

I don't think Blackberry has such representative in Indonesia. Blackberry should've gone bust.

I do can reinstall blackberry legacy / OS 10 with just a few clicks in a few minutes.

But my point is, Blackberry don't have such representative that could help their users! Blackberry seems don't care their customers at all.

Lot of my friends said (and read articles from local newspaper) blackberry official distributor service centre here in Indonesia doesn't have such expert technician who can solve the problem within few days. They need a month just to replace keyboard, LCD, even only reinstall the OSes!
    Same thing happened with company twitter account, except they didn't give out the twitter password. Twitter couldn't do anything to shut down the obvious Russian hacker, and its a lot easier to verify the business than an individual.

From their view, you have no authorization or authority to do this [anymore]. So it�s difficult situation unless they want to go to additional steps to verify.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 04:05 AM
    I love how certain people take these threads and find a way to somehow blame BlackBerry for absolutely everything under the sun to deflect from their own (or a family member's) stupidity.
    rthonpm and powereds like this.
    11-29-15 04:02 PM
36 12