Please help, how to get my Blackberry ID, Some one already hack my Blackberry ID

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 09:01 AM
    How do you know? You think someone guessed your BBID and BBID password?
    06-03-16 09:03 AM
    Some one use my BBM and asking my friends for some Money. Since then, I can't login into my Blackberry ID and I receive an email which inform me my blackberry ID changed

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 09:08 AM
    Some one use my BBM and asking my friends for some Money. Since then, I can't login into my Blackberry ID and I receive an email which inform me my blackberry ID changed

Posted via CB10
    OK. Someone did guess your BBID, or you used the same password somewhere else and it was stolen.

If you are on OS 10.3.1 or prior, you will have to do a security wipe and create a new BBID.

If you are on OS 10.3.2, you will not be able to set up a new BBID without knowing your current one (because of BlackBerry Protect). You will have to take this up with BlackBerry.
    06-03-16 09:14 AM

Posted via CB10
    If they didn't change the email account.... you could https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/...coverpassword/
    which will allow you to change the password.

The question is if they got access to your BBID... might they have gotten access to your email too?
    06-03-16 09:20 AM
    They changed my email

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 09:52 AM
    Did you enter your bbid on some site? Example to watch this video enter your bbid ?
    06-03-16 09:56 AM
    Yesterday, I received a notice from BBM message to login with My Blackberry ID. I think this is a phising

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 09:58 AM
    Yes Usman

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 09:59 AM
    Ah sorry there's nothing you can do, you fell to phising
    06-03-16 10:02 AM
    I try to contact BlackBerry by sending an email to Privacyoffice@blackberry.com but there isn't any reply. Could you give me an advise to whom I contact BlackBerry Support for my problem

Posted via CB10
    06-11-16 08:15 AM
    BlackBerry should have a record of his last email right?? They should lock the new one out and give him back his access. Why would they not do this?

Edit: of course with his proper verification before doing so. And sorry for your trouble.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-16 11:40 PM
    BlackBerry should have a record of his last email right?? They should lock the new one out and give him back his access. Why would they not do this?

Edit: of course with his proper verification before doing so. And sorry for your trouble.

Posted via CB10
    They would not oblige because when the ID email was being changed, he was sent a mail to confirm if he was the one making the change but he ignored the mail. Blackberry always send a mail when you change your password or ID email. And they tell you to click a link if you did not request for that change.

I'm sure he got this mail but he just decided to ignore it and the mail is valid for 24 hours I think.

So except that link works again, I doubt blackberry will be able to help him and that will make his device useless if he is on 10.3.2

Z30
    06-12-16 12:54 AM
    I use 2 BlackBerry Devices with single BBID, now it seems useless without BBID

Posted via CB10
    06-12-16 07:50 AM
    Blackberry always send a mail when you change your password or ID email. And they tell you to click a link if you did not request for that change.

and here's my received mail:

My BlackBerry ID Hacked-capture.jpg

11-09-16 03:59 AM
    Are you by chance input your bbid on some website? Usually that's how they got your bbid and password, phising method
    11-09-16 04:11 AM