I just got the 10.3 update on my Q10. I have not had any luck with a Mac or IPAD "pair" with the blend application. My bluetooth is configured, I have WIFI turned on. In the Blackberry Blend settings, I have had the following issue, "connections" your device isn't paired with a computer or tablet. Perhaps its just a matter of not pairing up the particular device?
    02-19-15 05:15 PM
    I just got the 10.3 update on my Q10. I have not had any luck with a Mac or IPAD "pair" with the blend application. My bluetooth is configured, I have WIFI turned on. In the Blackberry Blend settings, I have had the following issue, "connections" your device isn't paired with a computer or tablet. Perhaps its just a matter of not pairing up the particular device?
    Bluetooth isn't needed. Btw, did you install the Blend on your iPad or your Mac already? It should be straightforward. Go to your system options, to turn your device connection on.
    My BlackBerry Blend is stuck on the pairing step, how do I move past this point?-img_20150220_002841.png

Choose the icon below the BlackBerry Assistant icon, then enable the device connection. After that, turn your Blend app on your iPad or your Mac on, then log in to your BlackBerry ID. You should see your device there, if you're connected to the same Wifi network.
    02-19-15 05:30 PM
    Yes I have the Blend app, and I have it enabled under my quick start, yet it won't pair for some reason? I am going to turn off bluetooth and try restarting my Q10.. Thanks for quick answer...

EDIT: It worked, however I ended up using the USB conneciton. I will try again without the USB to see if I can get it working on wifi.
    02-19-15 05:33 PM
    Let us know if you were able to use wifi/mobile after the initial setup with usb.
    02-20-15 03:41 PM
    Sorry for the delay in responding. I was successful using Blend via my Wifi connection. What an amazing app!
    02-20-15 05:29 PM
    I am having the same issue. Have unlocked passport on ATT. Upgraded blend today. Removed blend and link from PC and reinstalled. Started up blend connecting to USB and no connection. I get the message to confirm the pass code on the passport, but nothing shows up. Shows I am not connected to my PC (I do have connections enabled)>

I do have blend turned on on the passport. Also, running newest OS released today.
    03-16-15 06:45 PM
    I have the same issue as you. As far as I'm aware the only fix is a complete wipe.

I just don't use Blend enough to justify a wipe right now, but I may do it for later.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 06:56 PM
    I have the same issue as you. As far as I'm aware the only fix is a complete wipe.

I just don't use Blend enough to justify a wipe right now, but I may do it for later.

Posted via CB10
    If I wipe can I restore? Or fresh install? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 07:26 PM
    I am not entirely sure. You can try it out, maybe you'll get lucky. I'm assuming that if you do a restore, it will probably bring the bug back.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 08:32 PM
    I am not entirely sure. You can try it out, maybe you'll get lucky. I'm assuming that if you do a restore, it will probably bring the bug back.

Posted via CB10
    I wiped and did a fresh install and blend works.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 05:51 PM