I cannot send any emails on my BB Bold 9900 any more though gmail or webmail, both email accounts still receive them fine on the handset. This stopped working last week, I have not changed any settings on the handset or email accounts. I can send emails OK from a PC and the BB picks them up as sent. BUT - turn off my wifi on the handset and emails will send from it OK. I have not changed any settings on the wifi and all our other phones in the house BB Q10, Iphones etc. all send OK.
    I checked with my mobile provider - O2 they say there is no problem at their end, I checked with my broadband proviser - Sky, they also say no problem with them.
    Has anyone else had this problem?
    06-12-17 10:41 AM
    Try removing the account and re-adding it.
    06-12-17 03:53 PM
    Thanks, I removed both my gmail and webmail accounts, re-booted the BB and re-installed them both, also removed the wifi settings and re-joined my wifi.
    Nothing has changed, the BB will still receive emails to both accounts but will not send emails from either account when connected to my wifi - turn the wifi off and it will send emails from both accounts.
    Do you have any other suggestions?
    06-13-17 05:54 AM